Kink Crosscut Frame
The Kink Crosscut is a modern-day beast of a frame. The double-butted toptube and downtube with both upper and lower gussets will stand up to the hardest riding, and the short 12.5” chainstay length and quick 75.5° headtube angle make this frame nice and nimble. The generous 9.25” standover height gives the frame a clean and traditional look, but with the aforementioned modern-day geometry. The all new investment cast chainstay yoke enables you to ride any modern tire size up to 2.55” and run your choice of 25 Tooth or 28 Tooth sprocket. This frame also comes standard with an integrated seat post clamp, integrated chain tensioners, and removeable brake mounts.
All new investment cast chainstay yoke enables you to ride any modern tire size.
Dropouts and Tensioners
Laser cut with integrated chain tensioners.
Headtube and Gussets
Featuring full gussets both top and bottom.
- Material: 100% 4130 Chromoly Tubing
- Headtube: Integrated Campy Spec
- Dropouts: Laser Cut with Integrated Chain Tensioners
- Bottom Bracket: Internally and Externally Machined Mid BB
- Braking: Removable Through-Bolt Brake Mount System
- Toptube and Downtube Gussets
- Integrated Seat Clamp
- Investment Cast Chainstay Yoke
- Weight: 4lb 15oz (20.5")
- Chainstay Length: 12.5" Slammed
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.6"
- Standover Height: 9.25"
- Headtube Angle: 75.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Headtube Height: 5"