Cult Corey Walsh Frame
Corey Walsh signature frame with slack 74.5° head angle, long as heck 13.8" - 14.1" rear, 4 toptube options and featuring 100% Cult Classic Chromoly Tubing construction. Built for speed and hang time.
Toptube/downtube gussets, S-bend stays, investment cast dropouts, seatclamp and seatstay bridge, externally machined BB shell and removable trail-style brake mounts (downtube) all add to the character and performance of this frame.
- 100% Cult Classic Chromoly Tubing
- Investment cast heat-treated dropouts
- Integrated headtube and externally machined BB
- Investment cast seatstay bridge and seatclamp
- S-bend chainstays for large tyres
- Tapered seatstays
- Downtube/chainstay mounted removable brake hardware
- Toptube/downtube gussets for strength and stiffness
- 74.5° Headtube Angle
- 71° Seat Tube Angle
- 13.8-14.1” Chainstay
- 11.5” Bottom Bracket Height
- 9" Standover