Kink Contender II Frame
The Contender II features two new colorways, all new graphics, and a couple updates to the frame as well. A longer 5” headtube means no more headset spacers to mess with, and a higher bottom bracket height for better clearance on grinds. Now, if you’ve watched Dan Coller ride, you know he puts himself in the ring every day and needs a frame ready to withstand the battle. The Contender II frame was designed to put a beating on, and withstand the toughest riding month after month, day in and day out. Double butted toptube and downtube, plus gussets on both, equals one formidable frame. Not only that, but oval downtube for dent resistance and chainstay wishbone design means this frame is strong, durable and won't go down without a fight. Integrated chain tensioners allow you to center your wheel with ease, and the casted knurling on the inner dropout keep plastic hub guards in their place. Integrated seat clamp, removable brake mounts and a championship belt inspired seatstay bridge are just a few more features not to overlook on Dan Coller’s signature Contender II frame.
The Contender frame features a full CNC seatstay bridge with unique wrestling belt inspired design.
Dropout and Tensioners
Investment cast dropouts feature interior knurling and chain tensioners to keep your guards and wheel in place.
Headtube and Gussets
Featuring full gussets both top and bottom and a taller 5" headtube length.
- Material: 100% Seamless Sanko 4130 Chromoly Tubing
- Headtube: Integrated Campy Spec
- Dropouts: Investment Cast with Integrated Chain Tensioners
- Bottom Bracket: Internally and Externally Machined Mid Size Bottom Bracket
- Braking: Removable Through-Bolt Brake Mount System
- Weight: 5lb 3oz (20.5")
- Toptube and Downtube Gussets
- Integrated Seat Clamp with Radiused Top
- Oval Downtube for Improved Dent Resistance
- D-Shape Seatstay and Chainstay Tubes for Added Tire Clerance
- Investment Cast Wishbone and Contender Seatstay Bridge
- Anti-Slip Interior Dropout Knurling
- Chainstay Length: 13.25" Slammed
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.8"
- Standover Height: 9"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Headtube Height: 5"