Kink Contender Frame
Dan Coller's signature frame, The Contender, was designed to withstand tough riding. Featuring butted top and downtubes, with gussets on both, oval downtube for dent resistance, chainstay wishbone design, integrated chain tensioners, anti-slip casted knurling on the inner dropout, integrated seat clamp, fitment locations for removable brake mounts and a championship belt inspired seatstay bridge.
- Seamless Sanko 4130 Chromoly Steel
- Head Tube Angle: 75°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Standover: 9"
- Chainstays (slammed): 13.25"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.6"
- Top tube and down tube gussets
- Dent resistant oval downtube
- Investment cast wishbone and Contender seatstay bridge
- D-Shaped stays for extra tyre clearance
- Integrated seat clamp
- Accepts through-bolt removable brake mounts
- Headtube tapped for Gyro tabs
- Investment cast dropouts with integrated chain tensioners and anti-slip knurling
- Top tube sizes: 20.75"/ 21"/ 21.3"
- Weight: 2.35kg / 5lbs 3oz