Tall Order Ramp 18-Inch 2021 BMX Bike
If you are looking for a high quality BMX designed for learning all of the basics on ramps, the race track or the street. The best possible starting advantage you can give yourself is to make it a very well respected tall order Ramp Bike.
The Ramp 18 is ideal for those not quite ready to get on a full size BMX. Aimed at 9-12 year olds its the perfect entry into the world of BMX. This stylish looking lightweight bike features a fully sealed rear cassette hub rarely seen on bikes in this price range.
Look good, feel good ride good.
- Frame: 100% Hi-Ten Steel With Stamped Logo Top Tube Gusset
- Fork: 100% Hi-Ten Steel With Tapered Fork Legs
- Bar: 2 piece, 8” Rise, 24” Wide Hi-Ten Steel
- Stem: Alloy Top Load 50mm Reach
- Headset: Aheadset Unsealed
- Cranks: 3piece Tubular 4130 Chromoly, 152mm Long, 8 Spline Spindle
- Bottom Bracket: USA unsealed
- Sprocket: 25 Tooth Steel
- Chain: 410
- Seat: Slim 1 piece Combo With Alloy Post
- Front Hub: Alloy Loose Ball 10mm Axle
- Rear Hub: Fully Sealed 9 Tooth Cassette
- Rims: Alloy 28 Hole Single Wall 30mm Wide
- Tyres: 18” x 2.30”
- Brake Lever: Alloy 2 Finger
- Brakes: U Brake With Linear Cable with Gyro and soft compound pads
- Weight: 23lbs 13oz (10.79kg)
- Top Tube: 18.5"
- Chain Stay: 12.25"
- Head Tube: 75°
- Seat Tube: 71°
- Stand Over Height: 7.4"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 10.6"