Knog Blinder Mob V Four Eyes Rear Light
A lot like The Face, but without the big metal grill.
A bright urban commuter bike light ideal for those daily commutes from the 'burbs to the big smoke. Outputting 44 lumens of light at the rear this bright bike light ensures you are well seen from behind up to 1.2 kilometres away. With its focused 35° beam, reflective faceplate, long battery life and 5 different light modes (2 constant & 3 flash), you're guaranteed to light up all night long, no matter where you ride.
And its secret weapon? 3 x rear interchangeable straps so you can swap this tail light between bikes with different sized seatposts - including aero seatposts.
- Dimensions: 26x76x62mm
- Weight: 39g
- UV-Resistant Industrial grade silicone, Polycarbonate Housing, Polycarbonate Optical grade PMMA Lens, Hard-Anodised aluminium fascia.
- Surface Mount (SMT) LED designed to provide maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the battery burn time for each mode.
- Integrated rechargeable Lithium Ion battery
- Peak brightness: 44 Lumens
- 5 Light modes: Steady high, steady low, strobe flash, fancy flash, eco flash.
- Run time: 2 - 2.6 hours in Steady High mode, 5.6 - 6.1 hours in Steady Low, 2.7 - 4.5 hours in Strobe Flash, 2.6 -12.6 hours in Unique Flash, 53.3 - 66 hours in Eco Flash.
- Waterproof: IP67 Tested and 100% waterproof against all elements
- Beam angle (degrees): 120°
- Bar Diameters: Fits bars / posts 22-32mm+ and aero.