Knog Blinder Mini Niner Front Light
The Blinder MINI has three characters in the gang. "Dot" with a single powerful LED. "Niner", so called for its array of 9 LEDs. And "Chippy", with Chips on Board technology giving a panel of light.
These surface mounted LEDs punch well above their weight, with the 20/11 lumens for front/rear getting you seen from over 500m away. Niner and Chippy have reflected faces for added safety, and Dot, vain as she is, has a faceplate for added style and comes in 4 colours. With a weight of only 15 grams the light uses its tool-less attachment to securely connect to handlebars and frames of 22-32+mm.
- Dimensions: 46x43x30mm
- Weight: 15g
- Materials: UV-Resistant Industrial grade silicone, Polycarbonate Housing, Optical grade PMMA Lens, Hard-Anodised aluminium fascia.
- USB Rechargeable Lithium Polymer Battery (USB). This saves using about 600 AAA Alkaline batteries during the light's lifetime.
- LEDs: Efficient LEDs designed to provide maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the battery burn time for each mode.
- Battery: Rechargeable Lithium polymer battery via integrated USB plug.
- Peak brightness: Front: 20 Lumens, Rear: 11 Lumens
- 5 Light modes: 1. Steady, 2. Strobe Flash, 3. Fading Flash, 4. Lightning Flash, 5. Eco Flash.
- Run-time: 1.8-2.5 hours in Steady mode, 3.5-4 hours in Strobe Flash, 3-3.8 hours in Fading Flash, 3.5 hours in Lightning Flash, 10-11.5 hours in Eco
- Visibility: Visible from 500m
- Low battery indicator
- 2.5 hour charge time