Premium Subway 2018 BMX Bike
The Premium Subway is an entry level BMX with plenty of extra features to accommodate young confident riders with a few tricks up their sleeves.
If you're going to start sending your bike over jump boxes and down stair sets, you need some extra strength in your tubing and moving parts. The Subway uses a hi-tensile steel frame with strengthening Chromoly downtube on the frame and Chromoly fork steerer to resist high stress. All bearings are sealed, including the headset, BB and both wheels. Additionally the brake hardware is fully removable for a clean look and to really switch up your riding style if you're feeling brave.
Frame and Forks
Frame: Premium Hi-Ten Steel, Chromoly Downtube, 20.5" or 21" Toptube, Removable Brake Hardware
Fork: Premium Hi-Ten Steel, Chromoly Steerer, Tapered Leg
Cassette: 9T 1-Piece Driver, RHD
Crankset: Premium 3-Piece Chromoly, 175mm Arms, 25T Alloy Sprocket
Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid
Brakes: Alloy U-Brake Rear
Brake Levers: Alloy 2-Finger, Adjustable Reach
Rims: Alienation PBR Alloy 20"
Hubs: Alloy Sealed Bearings, 10/14mm Axles
Spokes: Stainless Steel
Tyres: Premium CK Signature 20x2.40"
Handlebar: Premium Hi-Ten Steel, 8.75" Rise (20.75" Frame) or 9.0" Rise (21" Frame)
Grips: Premium Team Flangeless, Soft Compound
Headset: Sealed Integrated
Stem: Premium Alloy Topload
Seatpost: Alloy Pivotal
Saddle: Premium Fat Padded Pivotal
Pedals: Premium Nylon
If you are unsure about sizing, we recommend test riding one of our in-stock bikes.
Model specific size guides can also be found on the manufacturer's website.
More from this brand
- Premium 1948 Combo Cranks£94.49 From £94.49Save up to 10%Recalculating RRP saving
- Premium Stray 2018 BMX Bike£245.00 From £245.00Save up to 30%Recalculating RRP saving
- Premium 1948 48-Spline 2-Piece Cranks£143.99 £143.99RRP £159.99Save 10%Recalculating RRP saving
- Premium Inspired 2018 BMX Bike£280.00 £280.00RRP £400.00Save 30%Recalculating RRP saving
- Premium Plaid Grips£6.29 £6.29RRP £6.99Save 10%Recalculating RRP saving