Premium Inspired 2018 BMX Bike
The Premium Inspired is an entry level bike with relatively short toptube and average-rise bars, aimed at younger riders who are keen to get some newly learned tricks down.
The Inspired uses a full hi-tensile steel frameset and is upgraded slightly from the Premium Stray with sealed headset, bottom bracket and rear hub bearings to take a little more abuse from confident proteges. Other nice features such as fat and grippy 2.4" Chad Kerley signature tyres, soft compound team grips, strengthened Chromoly 3-piece cranks and 1-piece seat/post combo all add comfort and functionality to inspire confidence further.
Frame and Forks
Frame: Premium Hi-Ten Steel, 20.5" Toptube, Welded Brake Hardware
Fork: Premium Hi-Ten Steel, Tapered Leg
Cassette: 9T 1-Piece Driver, RHD
Crankset: Premium 3-Piece Chromoly, 175mm Arms, 25T Alloy Sprocket
Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid
Brakes: Alloy U-Brake Rear
Brake Levers: Alloy 2-Finger, Adjustable Reach
Rims: Premium Single Wall Alloy 20"
Hubs: Alloy Looseball front, 10mm Axle / Alloy Sealed Bearing Rear, 14mm Axle
Spokes: Stainless Steel
Tyres: Premium CK Signature 20x2.40"
Handlebar: Premium Hi-Ten Steel, 8.75" Rise
Grips: Premium Team Flanged, Soft Compound
Headset: Sealed Integrated
Stem: Premium Alloy Topload
Seatpost: Alloy 1-piece combo
Saddle: Slim 1-piece combo
Pedals: Premium Nylon
If you are unsure about sizing, we recommend test riding one of our in-stock bikes.
Model specific size guides can also be found on the manufacturer's website.
More from this brand
- Premium 1948 Combo Cranks£83.99 From £83.99Save up to 21%Recalculating RRP saving
- Premium Stray 2018 BMX Bike£245.00 £245.00RRP £350.00Save 30%Recalculating RRP saving
- Premium Slim Plastic Pedal Body Pair£9.59 £9.59RRP £11.99Save 20%Recalculating RRP saving
- Premium 1948 48-Spline 2-Piece Cranks£109.94 £109.94RRP £159.99Save 31%Recalculating RRP saving
- Premium Subway 2018 BMX Bike£322.00 £322.00RRP £460.00Save 30%Recalculating RRP saving
- Premium Plaid Grips£5.59 £5.59RRP £6.99Save 20%Recalculating RRP saving