Premium Stray 2018 BMX Bike
The Premium Stray is an entry level BMX with a relatively short toptube and average-size bars, aimed at younger riders in order to familiarise them with a proper BMX and get them stoked on learning new tricks and riding transitions.
The bike is built with a hi-tensile steel frameset, using a 20.5" toptube and 8.5" rise bars with tapered fork. 3-piece Crmo cranks add extra strength to where the rider weight is supported, and standard 25/9 gearing gives good clearance under the bike to hit ramps and boxes with confidence. High pressure multi-surface tyres, padded railed seat and soft compound grips all make comfortable and durable contact points.
Frame and Forks
Frame: Premium Hi-Ten Steel, 20.5" Toptube, Welded Brake Hardware
Fork: Premium Hi-Ten Steel, Tapered Leg
Cassette: 9T 1-Piece Driver, RHD
Crankset: Premium 3-Piece Chromoly, 170mm Arms, 25T Alloy Sprocket
Bottom Bracket: USA Looseball
Brakes: Alloy U-Brake Rear
Brake Levers: Alloy 2-Finger, Adjustable Reach
Rims: Premium Single Wall Alloy 20"
Hubs: Alloy Looseball, 10/14mm Axles
Spokes: Stainless Steel
Tyres: Kenda Kranium 20x2.25"
Handlebar: Premium Hi-Ten Steel, 8.5" Rise
Grips: Premium Flanged, Soft Compound
Headset: Press Fit Looseball
Stem: Premium Alloy Topload
Seatpost: Steel 25.4mm
Saddle: Premium Railed Padded
Pedals: Premium Nylon
If you are unsure about sizing, we recommend test riding one of our in-stock bikes.
Model specific size guides can also be found on the manufacturer's website.
More from this brand
- Premium 1948 Combo Cranks£83.99 From £83.99Save up to 21%Recalculating RRP saving
- Premium Slim Plastic Pedal Body Pair£9.59 £9.59RRP £11.99Save 20%Recalculating RRP saving
- Premium 1948 48-Spline 2-Piece Cranks£109.94 £109.94RRP £159.99Save 31%Recalculating RRP saving
- Premium Inspired 2018 BMX Bike£280.00 £280.00RRP £400.00Save 30%Recalculating RRP saving
- Premium Subway 2018 BMX Bike£322.00 £322.00RRP £460.00Save 30%Recalculating RRP saving
- Premium Plaid Grips£5.59 £5.59RRP £6.99Save 20%Recalculating RRP saving