Haro Leucadia 2018 BMX Bike
The Haro Leucadia (loo-kay-dia) is an entry level BMX with modern materials and geometry for a balanced and reliable setup that's great for younger riders to get to grips with the skatepark, trails or streets.
It uses a 20" wheel and is available with a small 20.3" toptube or a particularly short 18.5" toptube to fill the void between an 18" and a 20" BMX. So if your 18" BMX is too small and you want a more gradual transition to a full sized 20", the 18.5" frame option is a great route to go down.
Hi-tensile steel tubing throughout, with 25/9 gearing as standard for ample clearance. 3-piece heat treated cranks give a strong and stable platform. Brake hardware is welded so is not removable.
Frame and Forks
Frame: Hi-Tensile Steel, 18.5" or 20.3" Toptube, Welded Brake Hardware
Fork: Hi-Tensile Steel, Tapered Leg
Cassette: 9T 1-Piece Driver RHD
Crankset: Haro 3-Piece 8-Spline, 165mm (18.5" frame) 175mm (20.3" frame)
Bottom Bracket: USA Looseball
Brakes: Alloy U-Brake Rear, Removable
Brake Levers: Alloy, Adjustable Reach
Rims: Haro Single Wall Alloy 20"
Hubs: Alloy Looseball, 10/14mm Axles
Spokes: Stainless Steel
Tyres: Kenda Kontact 20x2.25" F+R
Handlebar: Hi-Tensile Steel, 7.5" Rise (18.5" frame) 8.25" Rise (20.3" frame)
Grips: Haro Team Flanged
Headset: Press-in Looseball
Stem: Haro Forged Alloy Top Load
Seatpost: Steel, Railed
Saddle: Haro Padded, Railed
Pedals: Wellgo Nylon
If you are unsure about sizing, we recommend test riding one of our in-stock bikes.
Model specific size guides can also be found on the manufacturer's website.
More from this brand
- Haro Frontside 20-inch 2017 BMX Bike£139.99 £139.99RRP £220.00Save 36%Recalculating RRP saving
- Haro Downtown 2018 BMX Bike£229.99 £229.99RRP £350.00Save 34%Recalculating RRP saving
- Haro Lineage Top Load Stem£43.54 From £43.54Save up to 21%Recalculating RRP saving
- Haro Boulevard 2018 BMX Bike£219.94 £219.94RRP £400.00Save 45%Recalculating RRP saving
- Haro Lineage Sprocket£29.21 From £29.21Save up to 35%Recalculating RRP saving