Fly Nova 18-Inch 2018 BMX Bike
If you've got a little ripper on your hands who still has a bit of growing left to do, chances are they'll need an 18" BMX to avoid overreaching and throwing around excess weight. The Fly Nova is the next size up from the 16" Neo, and much like it, it's a very high quality kid's bike with thoroughly considered components and geometries to make the whole learning process a blast. Fly know their stuff, so if your lad or lass plans on hitting the streets, skateparks or even trails, it's well-balanced and super durable to withstand the trial and error of dialing in sweet tricks.
- Frame: 4130 CrMo DT / 1020 Hi-Ten
- Fork: CrMo Steerer / 1020 Hi-Ten legs / 30mm Offset
- Bars: 1020 Hi-Ten
- Grips: Flybikes Ruben 135mm
- Stem: Top loader / 6061 Alloy / 40mm Reach
- Headset: Internal Sealed Bearing
- Lever: Alloy Mini
- Brake: Flybikes Manual Springhanger
- Cranks: Tubular 3Pc Crmo / 152 mm
- BB: Spanish / Sealed Bearing
- Sprocket: Trebol / Steel / 25t
- Pedals: Flybikes Ruben Graphite
- Chain: 410 Type
- Rims: Trebol / Double walled
- Front Hub: Alloy / Loose Ball / 3/8" axle
- Rear Hub: Trebol / Sealed Bearing / 14mm Axle / 9t
- Tires: 2.2" Front & Rear
- Seat: Flybikes Nova/ Trebol Tripod
- Pegs: Trebol HS Steel / 1 pair
- Weight: 10.1 kg / 22.2 lb (w/o pegs)
- Toptube: 17.5"
- Chainstay: 11.6"
- Standover: 7.5"
- BB Height: 10.5"
- Head Angle: 75 deg.
- Fork Offset: 30mm
- Bar Width: 25.0"
- Bar Rise: 7.0"
More from this brand
- Fly Ruben Rampera Tyre - Black/Military Green£22.49 From £22.49Save up to 25%Recalculating RRP saving
- Fly Devon Grips£5.39 From £5.39Save up to 40%Recalculating RRP saving
- Fly Cobra 20-Inch Schrader Innertube£7.49 £7.49RRP £9.99Save 25%Recalculating RRP saving
- Fly Roey 2 Top Load Stem£53.99 £53.99RRP £59.99Save 10%Recalculating RRP saving
- Fly Manual Brake Cable£11.99 £11.99RRP £15.99Save 25%Recalculating RRP saving
- Fly Ruben Graphite Pedals£23.39 £23.39RRP £25.99Save 10%Recalculating RRP saving
- Fly Devon 2 Tripod Seat£23.39 From £23.39Save up to 35%Recalculating RRP saving