Wethepeople Envy XLT 2021 Frame
The Envy XLT is New for 2020. A light weight high-performance take on a modern day frame, The Envy has been carefully lightened up in all non-critical areas to remove more than 650g. Designed to shred it on all terrain, the Envy XLT utilizes the very best material and manufacturing methods to make an absolutely bombproof frame, which weighs much less than you'd think.
- Technical modern frame designed with reducing weight whilst retaining high strength
- Hydroformed top and down tube for superior strength and stiffness
- Larger 1.8mm welding at head tube
- Ovalized chain stays for increased tire & sprocket clearance
- Wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.4 " tyre
- Tapered and butted tubing to reduce weight
- Includes Lifetime Guarantee.
- Tubing: Butted, Seamless 4130 Chromoly Japanese Tubing
- Bottom Bracket: Mid-Bottom Bracket, Width: 74mm, Height: 11.7", CNC Machined And Heat-treated
- Headtube: 120mm Tall, CNC Machined And Heat-treated, Integrated Headset, Drilled For Included Gyro Tabs
- Dropouts: Laser Cut 6mm Thick, 4130 Crmo Heat Treated
- Top Tube Length: 20.5” / 20.75” / 21” / 21.25"
- Chain Stay Length: 12.95"
- Head Tube Angle: 75.25°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71.5°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.7”
- Stand Over Height: 8.75”
More from this brand
- Wethepeople Logic Crank£127.50RRP £150.00Save 15%
- Wethepeople Doomsayer 2022 Frame£340.00
- Wethepeople Pathfinder 2021 Frame£280.50RRP £330.00Save 15%
- Wethepeople Paragon Sprocket£29.75RRP £35.00Save 15%
- Wethepeople Pathfinder 4 Piece BarFrom £63.75Save up to 15%
- Wethepeople Activate 100PSI Tyre£29.75RRP £35.00Save 15%
- Wethepeople Activate 60PSI Tyre£22.50RRP £25.00Save 10%