Wethepeople Doomsayer 2021 Frame
Jordan Godwin Signature Frame.
What can actually be said to sum up Jordan Godwin? One of the most progressive street riders in the game, to say Jordan has earned a Signature frame would be the understatement of the century. The Doomsayer was a natural progression of the Battleship frame Jordan had been riding for the past 3 years combined with Jordans specific needs which have evolved over that time. With super progressive geometry, a beefed up tube set and a unique hydroformed seat tube junction, the Doomsayer is one of the most advanced and robust street frames we've ever made.
127mm tall to reduce the amount of spacers needed. We also use an increased thickness welding rod at the heatdube to increase the strength in this area.
We utilised hydromed tubing at the seat tube area and added oversize 20.5mm seat stays to increase the stiffness and rigidity of the backend of the frame.
11.9" Bottom Bracket
The increased bottom bracket height not only helps keep your sprocket out of the way on crooked and crank arm grinds, but also contributes to the “snappy’ and “responsive” feel of the frame.
Invest Cast Dropouts
7.5mm thick beefy dropouts designed to work flawlessly with pegs and hub guards. Includes an integrated chain tensioner bolt to help you dial in your backend with ease.
- Tubing: Butted, Seamless 4130 Chromoly Japanese Tubing
- Bottom Bracket: Type: Mid-Bottom Bracket, Width: 74mm, Height: 11.9 ", CNC Machined And Heat-treated
- Headtube: Taller 127mm Shape, CNC Machined And Heat-treated, Integrated Headset,
- Dropouts: 7.5mm, Invest Cast Crime With Integrated Chain Tensioner Bolts
- Top Tube Length: 20.5”, 20.75" or 21"
- Chainstay Length: 12.95" - 13.5"
- Head Tube Angle: 76.25°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 9"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.9”