Wethepeople Buck 2021 Frame
As soon as we sat down with Dillon Lloyd to discuss a Signature Line of parts, we knew it was destined to be something truly indestructible and a real WeThePeople Classic. The Buck Line was based around Dillon's blend of progressive technical riding and all out savagery with taller 9.25" standover and a shorter 13.2" chainstay. Includes Lifetime Guarantee.
- Butted, seamless 4130 Chromoly Japanese Tubing
- Ovalised dent resistant chain stays
- Taller 127mm extended headtube for less spacers with an uncut fork
- Wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.50" tyre
- Extruded top tube with integrated threads for cable guides
- Frame comes drilled for Pivot-3 type removable brake mounts, but brake hardware is NOT included
- Slim profile integrated seat clamp with 6mm hex
- Top and down tube gussets
- Tubing: Butted, Seamless 4130 Chromoly Japanese Tubing
- Toptube: 20.5", 20.75 "or 21"
- Chainstay Length: 13.2" With 25-9 Gearing
- Angles: Head tube: 75.5 °, Seat tube: 71 °
- Bottom Bracket: Mid- Bottom Bracket Width: 74mm, Height: 11.8 ", CNC Machined And Heat-treated
- Headtube: Taller 127mm Height, CNC Machined And Heat-treated, Integrated Headset, Drilled For Gyro Tabs
- Dropouts: 7mm Thick Investment Cast And Heat-treated
- Top Tube Length: 20.5", 20.75 "or 21"
- Chainstay Length: 13.2"
- Head Tube Angle: 75.5 °
- Seat Tube Angle: 71 °
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.8 "