Wethepeople Audio 2021 Frame Kit
A brand new model for 2018, they are proud to introduce the audio, their first ever 22" frame & fork kit. There is no denying the momentum of the 22" movement; the larger diameter wheel provides a more stable ride without sacrificing the classic BMX look and feel.
Perfect for the die-hard trail dogs, just or taller riders looking for bike more fitting to their size, without having to ride a bike that simply isn't a bmx. Using a full chromoly aftermarket spec frame and fork, they spent an incredibly long time dialing in the geometry on the audio, as well as developing their own range of 22" specific parts like the (logic) rim and (overbite) tire. The 22" revolution is here, and the audio is leading the pack.
- Allround frame and fork kit designed for 22‘‘ wheels
- Wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.40" tire
- Extruded top tube with integrated threads for cable guides
- Frame comes drilled for removable brake mounts, but brake hardware is not included
- Slim profile integrated seat clamp
- Top and down tube gussets
- Frame: Butted, Seamless 4130 Chromoly Japanese Tubing
- Fork: Heat Treated 4130 Chromoly, Tapred And Butted Legs, CNC Machined Steerer Tube
- Bottom Bracket: CNC Machined and Heat-Treated
- Headtube: Taller 125mm Height, CNC Machined And Heat-treated, Integreated Headset, Drilled For Gyro Tabs
- Dropouts: Frame - Investment Casted 7.5mm, Integrated Chain Tensioners, Fork - 6mm Thick, 32mm Offset
- Top Tube Length: 22"
- Chainstay Length: 14.1"-14.7"
- Head Tube Angle: 74.5°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.4"