Fly Trueno 6 Sergio Layos Frame
Sergio Layos signature frame. Sergio is all about big transitions and blasting airs. His frame is customised to reflect his riding style with a medium-length rear end and average 75 degree fork angle, giving stability at speed, but still compact enough for technical riding styles.
Lots of Fly tech here as standard, including super-clean looking investment-cast dropouts, bridges and seat clamp, internally multi-butted tubes with offset thickness at major welds, and fully removable brake / gyro / chain tensioning hardware. Fly frames are extremely resilient and versatile, and always boast the most modern and proven technologies in BMX manufacturing.
- Toptube: 20.6"
- Chainstay: 13.5"
- Standover: 8.75"
- Head Angle: 75 deg.
- Seat Angle: 71 deg.
- BB Height: 11.75"
- Weight: 2279g / 5.02lbs (20.6")
More from this brand
- Fly Cobra 20-Inch Schrader Innertube£7.49 £7.49RRP £9.99Save 25%Recalculating RRP saving
- Fly Ruben Rampera Tyre - Black/Military Green£22.49 From £22.49Save up to 25%Recalculating RRP saving
- Fly Devon Grips£5.39 From £5.39Save up to 40%Recalculating RRP saving
- Fly Roey 2 Top Load Stem£53.99 £53.99RRP £59.99Save 10%Recalculating RRP saving
- Fly Devon 2 Tripod Seat£23.39 £23.39RRP £35.99Save 35%Recalculating RRP saving
- Fly Manual Brake Cable£11.99 £11.99RRP £15.99Save 25%Recalculating RRP saving
- Fly Dolmen 2 Cranks£110.49 From £110.49Save up to 35%Recalculating RRP saving