Fly Trueno 6 Sergio Layos Frame
Sergio Layos signature frame. Sergio is all about big transitions and blasting airs. His frame is customised to reflect his riding style with a medium-length rear end and average 75 degree fork angle, giving stability at speed, but still compact enough for technical riding styles.
Lots of Fly tech here as standard, including super-clean looking investment-cast dropouts, bridges and seat clamp, internally multi-butted tubes with offset thickness at major welds, and fully removable brake / gyro / chain tensioning hardware. Fly frames are extremely resilient and versatile, and always boast the most modern and proven technologies in BMX manufacturing.
- Toptube: 20.6"
- Chainstay: 13.5"
- Standover: 8.75"
- Head Angle: 75 deg.
- Seat Angle: 71 deg.
- BB Height: 11.75"
- Weight: 2279g / 5.02lbs (20.6")
More from this brand
- Fly Ruben Rampera 2015 Tyre£29.99 £29.99Recalculating RRP saving
- Fly Devon Grips£8.99 From £8.99Recalculating RRP saving
- Fly Roey 2 Top Load Stem£59.99 £59.99Recalculating RRP saving
- Fly Manual Brake Cable£15.99 £15.99Recalculating RRP saving
- Fly Ruben Graphite 2014 Pedals£25.99 £25.99Recalculating RRP saving
- Fly Nova 18-Inch 2018 BMX Bike£303.99 £303.99RRP £379.99Save 20%Recalculating RRP saving