Fly Montana 8 Stefan Lantschner Frame
Stefan Lantschner's current signature frame from Fly. Stefan's riding style has always been about flow and speed, as he has strong roots in BMX racing as well as motocross. The Montana frame is relatively long in the front and rear with a medium-slackness headtube and higher standover, which all add to the stability of the bike when airbourne as well as when tracking the ground.
Lots of Fly tech here as standard, including super-clean looking investment-cast dropouts, bridges and seat clamp, internally multi-butted tubes with offset thickness at major welds, and fully removable brake / gyro / chain tensioning hardware. Fly frames are extremely resilient and versatile, and always boast the most modern and proven technologies in BMX manufacturing.
- Toptube: 20.8" / 21.0"
- Chainstay: 13.5"
- Standover: 9.0"
- Head Angle: 75 deg.
- Seat Angle: 69 deg.
- BB Height: 11.75"
- Weight: 2386g / 5.03lbs (20.8")
More from this brand
- Fly Ruben Rampera 2015 Tyre£29.99 £29.99Recalculating RRP saving
- Fly Devon Grips£8.99 From £8.99Recalculating RRP saving
- Fly Roey 2 Top Load Stem£59.99 £59.99Recalculating RRP saving
- Fly Manual Brake Cable£15.99 £15.99Recalculating RRP saving
- Fly Ruben Graphite 2014 Pedals£25.99 £25.99Recalculating RRP saving
- Fly Nova 18-Inch 2018 BMX Bike£303.99 £303.99RRP £379.99Save 20%Recalculating RRP saving