Fly Montana 8 Stefan Lantschner Frame
Stefan Lantschner's current signature frame from Fly. Stefan's riding style has always been about flow and speed, as he has strong roots in BMX racing as well as motocross. The Montana frame is relatively long in the front and rear with a medium-slackness headtube and higher standover, which all add to the stability of the bike when airbourne as well as when tracking the ground.
Lots of Fly tech here as standard, including super-clean looking investment-cast dropouts, bridges and seat clamp, internally multi-butted tubes with offset thickness at major welds, and fully removable brake / gyro / chain tensioning hardware. Fly frames are extremely resilient and versatile, and always boast the most modern and proven technologies in BMX manufacturing.
- Toptube: 20.8" / 21.0"
- Chainstay: 13.5"
- Standover: 9.0"
- Head Angle: 75 deg.
- Seat Angle: 69 deg.
- BB Height: 11.75"
- Weight: 2386g / 5.03lbs (20.8")
More from this brand
- Fly Cobra 20-Inch Schrader Innertube£7.49 £7.49RRP £9.99Save 25%Recalculating RRP saving
- Fly Ruben Rampera Tyre - Black/Military Green£22.49 From £22.49Save up to 25%Recalculating RRP saving
- Fly Devon Grips£5.39 From £5.39Save up to 40%Recalculating RRP saving
- Fly Roey 2 Top Load Stem£53.99 £53.99RRP £59.99Save 10%Recalculating RRP saving
- Fly Devon 2 Tripod Seat£23.39 £23.39RRP £35.99Save 35%Recalculating RRP saving
- Fly Manual Brake Cable£11.99 £11.99RRP £15.99Save 25%Recalculating RRP saving
- Fly Dolmen 2 Cranks£110.49 From £110.49Save up to 35%Recalculating RRP saving