Fly Fuego 4 Devon Smillie Frame
Devon Smillie's current signature Fly frame. Devon is a park and street tech wizard and his signature frame is suited to his riding style with an extra-short rear triangle and a steeper headtube, which bring the wheels closer together for a tighter turning circle and for firing out technical trick combos.
Lots of Fly tech here as standard, including super-clean looking investment-cast dropouts, bridges and seat clamp, internally multi-butted tubes with offset thickness at major welds, and fully removable brake / gyro / chain tensioning hardware. Fly frames are extremely resilient and versatile, and always boast the most modern and proven technologies in BMX manufacturing.
- Toptube: 20.5" / 21.0"
- Chainstay: 13.0"
- Standover: 9.25"
- Head Angle: 75.5 deg.
- Seat Angle: 71 deg.
- BB Height: 11.75"
- Weight: 2531g / 5.57lbs (20.5")
More from this brand
- Fly Ruben Rampera 2015 Tyre£29.99 £29.99Recalculating RRP saving
- Fly Devon Grips£8.99 From £8.99Recalculating RRP saving
- Fly Roey 2 Top Load Stem£59.99 £59.99Recalculating RRP saving
- Fly Manual Brake Cable£15.99 £15.99Recalculating RRP saving
- Fly Ruben Graphite 2014 Pedals£25.99 £25.99Recalculating RRP saving
- Fly Nova 18-Inch 2018 BMX Bike£303.99 £303.99RRP £379.99Save 20%Recalculating RRP saving