Fly Fuego 4 Devon Smillie Frame
Devon Smillie's current signature Fly frame. Devon is a park and street tech wizard and his signature frame is suited to his riding style with an extra-short rear triangle and a steeper headtube, which bring the wheels closer together for a tighter turning circle and for firing out technical trick combos.
Lots of Fly tech here as standard, including super-clean looking investment-cast dropouts, bridges and seat clamp, internally multi-butted tubes with offset thickness at major welds, and fully removable brake / gyro / chain tensioning hardware. Fly frames are extremely resilient and versatile, and always boast the most modern and proven technologies in BMX manufacturing.
- Toptube: 20.5" / 21.0"
- Chainstay: 13.0"
- Standover: 9.25"
- Head Angle: 75.5 deg.
- Seat Angle: 71 deg.
- BB Height: 11.75"
- Weight: 2531g / 5.57lbs (20.5")
More from this brand
- Fly Cobra 20-Inch Schrader Innertube£7.49 £7.49RRP £9.99Save 25%Recalculating RRP saving
- Fly Ruben Rampera Tyre - Black/Military Green£22.49 From £22.49Save up to 25%Recalculating RRP saving
- Fly Devon Grips£5.39 From £5.39Save up to 40%Recalculating RRP saving
- Fly Roey 2 Top Load Stem£53.99 £53.99RRP £59.99Save 10%Recalculating RRP saving
- Fly Devon 2 Tripod Seat£23.39 £23.39RRP £35.99Save 35%Recalculating RRP saving
- Fly Manual Brake Cable£11.99 £11.99RRP £15.99Save 25%Recalculating RRP saving
- Fly Dolmen 2 Cranks£110.49 From £110.49Save up to 35%Recalculating RRP saving