Fiend Varanyak Brakeless Frame
Colin Varanyak signature frame from Fiend.
Man's a street weapon. So he needs a short responsive frame that can take serious abuse from concrete and metal hits.
His first signature frame from Fiend has a super short 12.7" slammed rear and a steep 75.5 degree head angle, for rapid rotations and snappy cabs. Sturdy downtube gusset for additional strength and rigidity, S-Bend stays for big tyres, and integrated dropout chain tensioners for a slack-free chain. Dialled in!
- 20.25″, 20.5″, 20.75″, 21″ Toptubes
- 12.7" slammed chainstay
- 75.5 deg. head tube
- 71 deg. seat tube
- 8.8" standover
- 5.0lbs (20.75")
This frame is completely brakeless with no threads for attachments (lugged frame used for illustrative purposes only)
More from this brand
- Fiend Team Bars£41.99 From £41.99Save up to 40%Recalculating RRP saving
- Fiend Reynolds Frame£179.99 £179.99RRP £299.99Save 40%Recalculating RRP saving
- Fiend Team Flangeless Grips£4.79 From £4.79Save up to 40%Recalculating RRP saving
- Fiend Reynolds V3 Front Load Stem£62.99 £62.99RRP £69.99Save 10%Recalculating RRP saving
- Fiend Mid Bottom Bracket£15.59 From £15.59Save up to 40%Recalculating RRP saving
- Fiend Reynolds Bars£47.99 From £47.99Save up to 40%Recalculating RRP saving
- Fiend Varanyak Bolt Drive Sprocket£20.39 £20.39RRP £33.99Save 40%Recalculating RRP saving
- Fiend Process IC Fork£95.99 From £95.99Save up to 40%Recalculating RRP saving