Stranger Zefaria Frame
The Eric Lichtenberger signature Zefaria frame is street orientated and built for his aggressive and kamikaze style. Featuring a super short 12.8 rear for good pop, steep head angle for quick turning response and a fully brakeless construction. Also featuring integrated tensioners, integrated clamp, top and down gussets, chubby 8mm thick dropouts and post weld heat treatment.
- Head Angle: 75.5°
- Seattube Angle: 70°
- Rear Stay: 12.8"-13.1"
- BB Height: 11.5"
- Standover: 9"
- Headset: Integrated
- Brake Mounts: Fully Brakeless
- Gyro Tabs: None
- Weight: 5.18lbs
More from this brand
- Stranger Ballast Tyre£20.99 From £20.99Save up to 25%Recalculating RRP saving
- Stranger Level Cranks with Primo Mid BB£67.49 £67.49RRP £74.99Save 10%Recalculating RRP saving
- Stranger Crux 2018 BMX Bike£275.00 £275.00RRP £549.99Save 50%Recalculating RRP saving
- Stranger Strangergram Guard Sprocket£41.24 From £41.24Save up to 25%Recalculating RRP saving
- Stranger LZ Pivotal Seat£31.49 £31.49RRP £34.99Save 10%Recalculating RRP saving
- Stranger Hicks Grips£7.19 £7.19RRP £8.99Save 20%Recalculating RRP saving
- Stranger Quan Grips£5.99 From £5.99Save up to 25%Recalculating RRP saving
- Stranger Eric L Grips£7.99 £7.99Recalculating RRP saving