Mutiny Death Grip Frame
Dylan Lewis signature Mutiny frame designed for park and trail.
Dylan Lewis BOMBS, so he's running a slack headtube angle, long toptube, long back end and a lower than average BB to aid high speed stability.
The frame also features integrated chain tensioners, dual headtube gussets, classic style chainstay brake mounts (hardware not included), wide stays and a curved bridge for big tyre clearance, and a pretty long dropout for good wheel adjustment to run your choice of gearing.
It's probably a little long for most street riders, but take it to any bowl or trail and it'll wreak havok.
- 100% 4130 Chromoly Sanko tube set
- Chain stay: 13.7" slammed with 1/2" of adjustment
- Head Tube: 74.5 degrees
- BB Height: 11.65"
- Seat Tube: 71 degrees
- Standover Height: 9.15"
- Weight: 5.2 lbs based on a 21.3" frame
- 125mm Taller Head tube
- 6mm thick dropouts with integrated chain adjusters
- Removable brake lugs - hardware available separately