Kink Backwoods Frame
Classic and timeless design is what the Backwoods frame is all about. Built for the trails, but just as ready to ride at the park or in the streets. The narrow toptube and downtube both feature gussets, so the frame can maintain it's classic look without compromising on strength. The tapered rear triangle tubing looks sleek but maintains its stiffness where it needs to. Included Kink Master Clamp features a 5mm/6mm combo bolt that makes adjustment super convenient, and the K-Brick headtube badge really finishes off the look. Integrated chain tensioners, removable brake mounts and big tire clearance are just a few of the other features for modern day conveniences and compatibility.
The Backwoods frame features a straight tube seatstay bridge, for a clean and classic look.
Investment cast dropouts feature a clean look with integrated chain tensioners to keep your wheel in place.
Featuring full gussets both top and bottom and a custom brass K-Brick headtube badge.
- Material: 100% Seamless Sanko 4130 Chromoly Tubing
- Headtube: Integrated Campy Spec
- Dropouts: Investment Cast with Integrated Chain Tensioners
- Bottom Bracket: Internally and Externally Machined Mid Size BB
- Braking: Removable Through-Bolt Brake Mount System
- Wide Stays for Big Tire Clearance
- Includes Kink Master Clamp Seat Clamp
- Tapered Seatstay and Chainstay Tubes
- Simple Straight Seatstay and Chainstay Bridges
- Chainstay Length: 13.5" Slammed
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.6"
- Standover Height: 9"
- Headtube Angle: 74.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°