Federal Churchill 2 Frame
Stevie's new Churchill 2 frame has had some slight adjustments to satisfy his requirements and to please his fans. Super tough construction for a true street ape, made by one of the burliest frame manufacturers out there.
100% 4130 Crmo construction as you would expect, with butting and gusseting in all the necessary places. A couple of sweet features for the Churchill 2 include an hourglass headtube, investment cast seatclamp and bridges, stamped Federal logo gussets, built in tensioners, and a shortened rear end to 13.25". The head angle is a steeper than average 75.3 degrees which is a tiny bit slacker than some street frames out there, so it's still nice and stable at high speeds.
The frame is brake compatible but no hardware is included. If you want to run brakes you need to purchase the Federal brake mount kit.
- 20.6" / 21.0" Toptubes
- 13.25" - 13.75" Rear
- 75.3 Head angle
- 71.0 Seat angle
- 11.7" BB height
- 9.0" Standover
- Investment cast clamp + bridges
- Built-in tensioners
- Gyro and linear brake compatible
- Brake hardware not included
- Weight 5.3lbs
More from this brand
- Federal Response Tyre£16.24 From £16.24Save up to 35%Recalculating RRP saving
- Federal Mid Pivotal Logo Seat£19.19 From £19.19Save up to 40%Recalculating RRP saving
- Federal Contact Plastic Pedals£14.39 £14.39RRP £15.99Save 10%Recalculating RRP saving
- Federal BBS Guard Sprocket£29.24 From £29.24Save up to 35%Recalculating RRP saving
- Federal Command Flangeless Grips£5.99 From £5.99Save up to 25%Recalculating RRP saving
- Federal Bottom Bracket£15.59 From £15.59Save up to 35%Recalculating RRP saving
- Federal V2 4-Piece Drop Bars£45.49 From £45.49Save up to 35%Recalculating RRP saving