Wethepeople Riot 14-Inch 2021 BMX Bike
The Riot allows an even younger rider to jump on a bike designed with fun and progression at the forefront. The smaller 14" wheels on the Riot allow even the smallest of shredders to gain confidence and learn on, and the slimmer tubing and custom designed components provide a lightweight, sturdier bike capable of so much more than any other 14" bike on the market.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: 1020 Hi-Tensile
- Forks: Salt Riot, 1020 Hi-Tensile, 4130 Chromoly Steerer, 26mm Offset
- Headset: Salt Pro Integrated, Sealed Bearing
- Cranks: Salt Riot Tubular 3-Piece, Chromoly, 114mm Length, 16 Spline, Hollow Spindle
- Bottom Bracket: Salt Spanish, 19mm Axle Size, Press Fit, Sealed Bearing
- Sprocket: Salt Gateway, Steel, 25 Tooth
- Cassette Driver: 1-Piece, 10 Tooth, Loose Ball Bearing
- Chain: Salt Am Chain, Z1 Type
- Pedals: Salt Junior Pro, Nylon/Fiberglass
- Bars: Salt Riot, 1020 Hi-Tensile
- Grips: WeThePeople Arrow, 110mm Width, Flangeless
- Stem: Salt Prime Front Load, 30mm Reach
- Seat Clamp: ÉClat Pure, 6061-T6 Forged Alloy
- Seat: WeThePeople Riot Combo, Alloy Post
- Brake Levers: Salt Riot, Alloy, Front & Rear
- Brakes: Salt Am Alloy Caliper Front, Salt AM Alloy U-Brake Rear
- Gyro: Holes For Removable Gyro Tabs
- Front Rim: Salt Beam, Single Wall, 20 Hole
- Rear Rim: Salt Beam, Single Wall, 20 Hole
- Front Hub: Salt Riot, Alloy, Loose Ball, 3/8" Axle, 20 Hole
- Rear Hub: Salt Riot Cassette, Semi-Sealed, 10 Tooth, 3/8" Axle, 20 Hole
- Tyres: Salt Tracer, 2.0" Wide
- Top Tube Length: 14"
- Chain Stay Length: 10.25"
- Head Tube Angle: 74°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71.5°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 8.25"
- Stand Over Height: 6.5"
- Bar Rise: 6.5"
- Bar Width: 22.4"
- Bar Back Sweep: 8°
- Bar Up Sweep: 2.5°