Tall Order Ramp Large 20-Inch 2021 BMX Bike
Are you looking for a high quality BMX to learn the basics on ramps, the race track or the street. The best possible starting advantage you could gift yourself is to make it a well respected tall order Ramp Bike.
The Ramp medium is the perfect entry into BMX, the best mix of quality and value we could find achieving one of the lightest entry level bikes on the market. This stylish looking light weight bike features a fully sealed fast rear cassette hub rarely seen on bikes in this price range.
Look good, feel good ride good.
- Frame Material: 100% Hi-Ten Steel With Stamped Logo Top Tube Gusset
- Fork: 100% Hi-Ten Steel With Tapered Fork Legs
- Bars: 2 piece, 9" Rise, 29" Wide Hi-Ten Steel
- Stem: Alloy Top Load 50mm Reach
- Headset: Aheadset Unsealed
- Cranks: 3 piece Tubular 4130 Chromoly, 170mm Long, 8 Spline Spindle
- Bottom Bracket: USA Unsealed
- Sprocket: 25 Tooth Steel
- Chain: 410
- Seat: 1 piece Combo With Alloy Post
- Front Hub: Alloy Loose Ball 10mm Axle
- Rear Hub: Fully Sealed 9 Tooth Cassette
- Rims: Alloy 36 Hole Single Wall 30mm Wide
- Tyres: Tall Order Wallride 2.30"
- Brake Lever: Alloy 2 Finger
- Brake: U Brake With gyro and soft compound pads
- Grips: Tall order Catch Grips
- Weight: 25lbs 5oz (11.48kg)
- Top Tube Length: 20.8"
- Chain Stay Length: 13.25"
- Head Tube Angle: 75°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Stand Over Height: 8.2"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.6"