Kink Launch 2022 BMX Bike
The 2022 Launch continues the legacy of a truly remarkable bike. This bike is still one of the best value priced models in the market, hands down, year after year. Available in Gloss Galaxy Green, Matte Storm Grey, and Gloss Iridescent Black colorways, the Launch pairs its great color selection with even better components. The Launch is equipped with both a sealed integrated headset and sealed Mid bottom bracket, which drastically improves performance and virtually eliminates maintenance of these components. Combined with a parts package that includes Kink Stryker forks, Kink T875 8.75" bars, and Mission Triumph 3-Piece tubular chromoly cranks, this bike is a rookies dream.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Kink Launch 100% Hi-Ten Steel
- Headset: Mission Sealed Integrated (41.8 x 45)
- Cranks: Mission Triumph 3-Piece Tubular Chromoly 170mm - 8 Spline
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm
- Sprocket: Mission Rank 25 Tooth
- Cassette Driver: 9 Tooth
- Chain: Mission 410
- Pedals: Kink Hemlock
- Bars: Kink T875 8.75" 100% Hi-Ten Steel
- Grips: Kink Paragon, Thrust Barends
- Stem: Kink Bold HRD 50mm
- Seatpost: Mission Combo Steel Post
- Seat Clamp: Mission Slim Clamp
- Seat: Mission Warsaw Combo
- Brake Cable: Mission L3 Linear
- Brake Levers: Mission Token
- Brakes: Mission Cease V2
- Rims: Mission X7
- Front Hub: Mission Covert Unsealed 3/8" Axle
- Rear Hub: Mission Function Semi-Sealed Cassette 14mm
- Tyres: Kink Sever 2.4"
- Weight: 26lb 4oz
- Toptube Length: 20.25"
- Chainstay Length: 13.25"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 8.75"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.6"
- Fork Offset: 32mm