Tall Order Ramp 18-Inch 2022 BMX Bike
Tall Order Ramp 18" Bike - 18.5"
All bikes are designed solely for off road use and do not include a road safety kit. This was done to reduce plastic waste as they are rarely ever used and just end up in landfill. If this is required it can be purchased separately for £7.99 by clicking here and includes a front brake, reflectors and chain guard.
If you are looking for a high quality BMX designed for learning all of the basics on ramps, the race track or the street. The best possible starting advantage you can give yourself is to make it a very well respected tall order Ramp Bike.
The Ramp 18 is ideal for those not quite ready to get on a full size BMX. Aimed at 9-12 year olds its the perfect entry into the world of BMX. This stylish looking lightweight bike features a fully sealed rear cassette hub rarely seen on bikes in this price range.
Look good, feel good ride good.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: 100% Hi-Ten Steel With Stamped Logo Top Tube Gusset
- Fork: 100% Hi-Ten Steel With Tapered Fork Legs
- Headset: Aheadset Unsealed
- Cranks: 3 Piece Tubular 4130 Chromoly, 152mm Long
- Bottom Bracket: USA Unsealed
- Sprocket: 25 Tooth Steel
- Chain: 410
- Pedals: Tall Order Catch Pedal, Plastic unsealed
- Bars: 2 Piece , 8” Rise, 24” Wide Hi-Ten Steel
- Grips: 130mm flangeless
- Stem: Alloy Top Load 50mm Reach
- Seat: 1 Piece Combo With Steel Post
- Brake Levers: Alloy 2 Finger
- Brakes: U-Brake With Linear Cable with Gyro and soft compound pads
- Rims: Alloy 28 Hole Single Wall
- Front Hub: Alloy Looseball 10mm Axle
- Rear Hub: Fully Sealed 9 Tooth Cassette
- Tyres: 18 x 2.30”
- Toptube Length: 18.5"
- Chainstay Length: 12.25"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 7.4"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 10.6"