Tall Order Ramp 16-Inch 2022 BMX Bike
Tall Order Ramp 16" Bike - 16.5"
All bikes are designed solely for off road use and do not include a road safety kit. This was done to reduce plastic waste as they are rarely ever used and just end up in landfill. If this is required it can be purchased separately for £7.99 by clicking here and includes a front brake, reflectors and chain guard.
Are you looking for your child's first BMX to learn the basics on ramps, the race track or the street. The best possible starting advantage you could gift to them is to make it a tall order Ramp Bike.
The Ramp 16" bike has been designed as the perfect entry into BMX for kids, aimed at 5-9 year old's. We have utilized the best materials we could whilst keeping the bike at an affordable price.
This stylish looking bike features a fully sealed rear cassette rarely seen on bikes in this price range.
Look good, feel good ride good.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: 100% Hi-Ten Steel With Stamped Logo Top Tube Gusset
- Fork: 100% Hi-Ten Steel With Tapered Fork Legs
- Headset: Aheadset Unsealed
- Cranks: 3 Piece Tubular 4130 Chromoly, 130mm Long
- Bottom Bracket: USA Unsealed
- Sprocket: 25 Tooth Steel
- Chain: 410
- Pedals: Plastic unsealed
- Bars: 2 Piece , 7” Rise, 24” Wide Hi-Ten Steel
- Grips: 100mm flangeless
- Stem: Alloy Top Load 40mm Reach
- Seat: 1 Piece Combo With Steel Post
- Brake Levers: Alloy 2 Finger
- Brakes: U-Brake With Linear Cable and soft compound pads
- Rims: Alloy 28 Hole Single Wall
- Front Hub: Alloy Looseball 10mm Axle
- Rear Hub: Alloy Fully sealed cassette hub with sealed 10 Tooth driver, 10mm axle with 14mm adapter
- Tyres: 16 x 2.30”
- Weight: 9.56kg
- Toptube Length: 16.5"
- Chainstay Length: 11.05"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 6.6"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 9.5"