Tall Order Ramp 14-Inch 2022 BMX Bike
Are you looking for your child's first BMX to learn the basics on ramps, the race track or the street. The best possible starting advantage you could gift to them is to make it a tall order Ramp Bike.
The Ramp 14" bike has been designed as the perfect entry into BMX for kids, aimed at under 5 year old's. We have utilized the best materials we could whilst keeping the bike at an affordable price.
This stylish looking bike features a fully sealed rear cassette rarely seen on bikes in this price range.
Frame and Forks
- Frame Material: 100% Hi-Ten Steel With Stamped Logo Top Tube Gusset
- Fork: 100% Hi-Ten Steel With Tapered Fork Legs
- Cranks: 1 piece Steel, 114mm Long
- Pedals: Plastic unsealed
- Bottom Bracket: USA Unsealed
- Sprocket: 25 Tooth Steel
- Chain: 410
- Bars: 2 Piece, 6” Rise Hi-Ten Steel
- Stem: Alloy Top Load 40mm Reach
- Headset: Aheadset Unsealed
- Brake Lever: Alloy 2 Finger
- Brake: U Brake With Linear Cable And Soft Compound Pads
- Front Hub: Steel Looseball Front Hub With 10mm Axle
- Rear Hub: Loose Ball cassette Hub, 10mm Axle With 14mm Adapter
- Rims: Alloy 28 Hole Single Wall
- Tyres: 14" x 2.00”
- Seat: 1 piece Combo With Steel Post
- Grips: 100mm Flangeless
- Weight: 8.62kg
- Toptube Length: 14.5"
- Chainstay Length: 10.25"
- Headtube Angle: 74°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 6.5"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 5.5"